- Complete the idiom with suitable key word. I cannot do that job as well, I’ve got enough on my ________ as it is. Plate
- Match the idiom with its meaning. You are a paing in the neek. A difficult person
- Find the antonym: Alice met him at a party and they made friends. Parted with
- Replace underlined word with its opposite.She is always obsedient. Disobedient
- Change the words in brackets with an appropriate one. This film been very (produced a lot) in recent years. Productive
- Match the abbreviation with its meaning. PTO Please turn over
- Find negative adjective which fits the following definition. Means unable to read or write - illiterate
- Choose the correct from of the verb to complete the sentence. I can’t believe it. You mean that Smith _____ money from the till all this time? Has been stealing
- Choose the correct answer. Jack hurt his arm__________ volleyball. Playing
- Choose the most appropriate order for adjectives. There was a ___________ rung on the floor. Wonderful, soft, woolen
- Complete the sentence with an appropriate preposition. I generally get salary_____________ the fifth of the month. On
- Choose the form of the verb to complete the sentence. A new route__________ between Moscow and Paris. Has been created
13 Choose an appropriate article.
Are you talking now about…John Smith who led..Labour party?
A -/ the
14 Complete the sentences with an appropriate reported verb.
I…Ann that we were free on Thursday evening.
A checked with
15 Choose an appropriate reported speech sentence.
“I’m planning to buy a new car’
E. Jan told me that he was planning to buy a new car
16.Match the number with its writing:28.5
A.Twenty eight point five
17. Complete the sentence with an appropriate degree of adjective.
We dresses…. In your family?
C. the most stylishly
18. The correct reading of ‘2,235’
E. two thousands two hundred and thirty-five
19. Complete the sentence with an appropriate degree of adjective. He doesn’t play golf now…he used to.
C. as much as
20. Choose the correct sentences
D. Their husbands names are Nick and David
21.Correct the sentences with an appropriate pronoun. You ought to be ashamed of – yourself
22.Complete the sentence with an appropriate degree of adjective. I’m afraid the box is ….. to carry – too heavy
23.Complete the sentence with an appropriate pronoun. I love watching fireworks, but the noise sometimes makes ….. nervous- me
24. Complete the sentence with an appropriate pronoun. We visited the village …. my mum was born – where
25.Choose the correct answer. I don’t like rats, and you? – Neither do I
26.Complete the correct word order to make an affirmative sentence. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 my saw with Bill car he new when green was envy - 8 4 2 1 7 5 6 10 9 3 11 (When Bill saw my new car he was green with envy)
27.Find the correct sentence with for - to-infinitive phrase – It was necessary for him to return immediately
28. Complete the sentence with an appropriate conditional form. If the water is boiling, it means the food …. nearly ready- is
29. Complete the sentence with an appropriate prepositions. I never argue …. my husband … money – With/ about
30.Choose an appropriate modal verb to complete the sentence. Was it really necessary? You … … … tell the police, you know- didn’t need to
31.Find a participial construction sentence from the list below. -Realizing there was no one at home. I left the pareel in the shed
32.Choose the correct from of the verb to complete the sentence. Expert predict that in the future , electricity_______ to power most cars. -will be used
33. Complete the sentence with an appropriate preposion. You mustn’t look directly__________ the sun during the eclipse. – at
34. Choose the correct form of the verb complete the sentence. My sister____ a motorcycle and sideear. -used to own
35. Complete the sentence with an appropriate reported verb. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\it is ____ all staff that they should be at work by 8.30 -required of
36. Choose the correct answer. I don’t approve of them_______ late. – being
37.Complate the sentence with an appropriate conditional form. You__________ the weekend if you bad come with us. - would have enjoyed
38. Complete the sentence with an appropriate conditional form. That girl will get into troule if she _______ her uniform. -doesn’t wear
39.Choose the appropriate reported speech sentence. John left here an hour ago. -She told me that John had left there hour before
40. Complete the sentence with an appropriate verb. She ______ me that she would be home late. -mentioned to.
- Complete the sentence with appropriate preposition. Don't laugh …. my work. I am doing my best. - At
- Choose the correct answer. Lo at that …. window. -broken
- Choose the verb which is followed by both the Gerund and the Infinitive. - start
- Choose an appropriate modal verb to complete the sentence. I was so tired, I ….slept for a week - could have
- Choose an appropriate modal verb to complete the sentence. You are right …, but I am still not convinced - may be
- Complete the sentence with an appropriate preposition. Because she had to go … home, she couldn't only stay for two week - back
- Find the sentence with the Gerundial construction
- He admitted sorry to keep you waiting for a long
- Choose an appropriate article.... unreasonable decision - an
- Replace underlined verb with suitable one in the following sentence. She bet that Peter wouldn't be on time -predicted
- Find the sentence with the Complex Object -We knew him to be very brave
- Find words which are differently pronounced in this group - sold -cost
- Choose the correct sentences following the rules of Sequence of Tenses
A)Harris said he knew what kind of place I meant
C) He said that Jack had told her that he was writing a play
E) I thought he would tell her that he intended to go to the Crimea
G) We knew that he plays tennis well
H) He asked what time the train usually starts
- Choose verbs after which Infinitive with to is followed by
A) aim C) prepare
B) refuse E) manage
- Sentence with possessive pronouns
A) These are my books
C) Thouse are our relatives
E) They are not mine
F) It's your dog
- We can use in Reported Speech the verbs
B) wonder E)want to know
C) warn G) say
- Choose appropriate variants to read a formula 2x+3y-z=
A) Two x plus three y minus z equals three z divided by four x
D) Two x plus three y minus z equals three z over four x
- Indirect Speech
B) He said that he had tootache
C) They told everyone that they had lied
D) They said they would do it the next day
F) He told police that he had made a balloon
- Choose the sentence with Gerund
B) They are interested in learning foreign languages
C) He is interested in learning foreign languages
D) I'm interested in learning foreign languages
- Choose sentences with the action of the object clause precedes the action in the principial clause
E) She claimed that she had met Monty on her way home
F) She seemed to have forgotten what had happened a few minutes before
G) He said that it had been raining
H) It was also remoured that Dan had got married
60. Choose verb after which Gerund is followed by
B I throught he had better sense
D She said she would be staying in town next day
F She seemed to have forgotten what had happened a few minutes before
G He said that it had been raining
61. 004 The Case for the Defense It was the strangest murder trail I have ever attended. They named it the Reckham murder in the headlines, although Notrthwood Street, where Mrs. Parker was found murdered, was not actually in Reckham. The prisoner was a well-built man with bloodshot eyes. An ugly man, one you would`t forget in a hurry-and that was an important point. The prosecution intended to call four witnesses who hadn`t forqotten him and who had seen him hurrying away from the little red house in Northwood Street. At two o`clock in themorning Mrs. Salmon, who lived at 15 Northwood Street had been unable to sleep. She heard a door shut and so she went to the window and saw adams on the stepts of a victim`s house . He had just come out and he was wearning gloves. Before he moved away, he had looked up-at her window. Henry MacDougall, who had been driving home late, nearly run over Adams at the cornerof Northwood Street because he was walking in the middle of the road, lookung dazed. And old Mr. Wheeler , who lived next door to Mrs. Parker, at number 12, and was woken up by a noise and got up and looked out of the window, just as Mrs Salmon had done, saw Adam`s back and, as he turned, those bloodshot eyes. In Laurel Avenue he had been seen by yet another witness. (By Graham Green)
1) Where did the murder take place?
C. in Northwood Street
4) Why did the prosecution intend to call the witnesses of the case?
A. They hadn`t forgotten the mirderer
5) How do you think an accused might be punished for crime?
B. through death penalty
62. 006 Disastrous Journey! This happened a few years ago.I live in Alicante, in Spain and my husband and I had rented a house in Galicia for the summer holidays. We were going to first driver to Tarragona, to stay for a few days with some friends,and than driver from Tarragona to Galicia. The first part of journey was fine. We were using our new satnav for the first time6 and it took us right to the door of our friends house. Three days later, when we continued our journey we put in the name of the small town in Galicia, Nigran, which was our final destination. We started off, obediently following the instructions, but after a while we realized that instead of driving west towards Ileida, we were going north. In fact, soon we were quite near Andora. I was sure we were going to the wrong direction, but my husbend wanted to do what the satnav was telling us – it was his new toy! It was only when we started seeing mountains that even he admitted this couldn`t be the right way. So we stopped, got out an old map, and then turned round! We had wasted nearly two hours going in the wrong direction. It was an awful journey because as wellasgetting lost, when we were nearly at our destination we had another problem. We stopped for a coffee at a little bar, but as soon as we got back into the motorway we realized that we had left our dog under the table in the cafe! For the second time that day we had to turn round and go back. Luckily, the dog was stikk there! However, although the beginning of our trip was a disaster, we had a wonderful holiday!
1) What was the route of their journey?
C. from Galicia to Tarragona
2)What fact proves that the first part of the journey was fine?
B. the satnav took them to the door of their friends
3)What happened to them on the way to the final destination?
D. following the instructions they had lost their way
4) Why did she say that satnav was his new toy?
A because her husband wanted to follow its instructions
5) What was the other problem they had during the journey?
B. they had left their dog in the cafe
63.Complete the sentence with approprite phrasal verb. I think the strikes will .... some changes in management
A bring about
64. Find the opposite of the underlined word Smoking is permitted in this part of the cinema
65 Antonym of the given word. The tourists stood outside the palace admiring its beautiful sight
66. Change the underlined word with an approprite compound noun. Take your things to the cash – desk to pay for them
C check – out
67. Change the underlined word with an approprite adjective. I found the book very easy and pleasant to read.
68. Choose an approprite ending for an adjective `warm-`
69. Choose an appropriate ending for an adjective `good - `
70. Complete the sentence with an appropriate condition form. We … …. … the hotel if we hadn`t seen the signpost.
E. would have found
71.Choose the correct form of the verb to complete the sentence. The first bicycles …… in the 1800 in Europe
B. were introduced
72. Complete the sentence with an appropriation. The overnight rise….. Wall Street was nit maintained
73. Choose the most appropriate order for adjectives. Have you seen this …. Invention.
C. fantastic, new, German
74. Choose an appropriate article. We are going to…. barbecue with … Simpsons.
75. Compile the correct word order to make an affirmative sentence. 123456 my fell Jim completely story for
76. Match the sentence with its correct conditional form. If I had known about the job I would have applied
A. third conditional
77.Choose an appropriate article. In general, I like … dogs, but I don`t like …. dogs that live next door to me.
78. Complete the sentence with an appropriate degree of adjective. A motorbike is … a scooter.
E. more powerful than
79. Complete the sentence with an appropriate pronoun. He`s the actor …. Daughter is in the class.
80. Match the number with its writing 10.3
E ten point three
81. ‘495’ Choose the right sentence
B four hundred and ninety five
82. Complete the sentence with an appropriate pronoun. I’ve lost ______ earring last week. B.my
83.Complate the sentence with an appropriate degree of adjective. Andrew came round to my flat _____ he could. E.as quickly as
84. Find a vulgar fraction 7/9 b.seven ninth
85.Complate the sentence with an appropriate degree of adjective. He drives _____ carefully his girlfriend. C. more
86. Match the number with its writing 2 3/ 4 C.two and three fourth
87. Complete the sentence with an appropriate degree of adjective. She was_____ ashamed to admit her mistake. C. too
88. Complete the sentence with appropriate prepositions. He apologized______ policeman______ driving fast. E. to/for
89.Find the correct sentence with for-to-infinitive phrase. C. It’s very important for children to play outdoors.
90.Choose an appropriate reported speech sentence. Why did you dump your girlfriend. D. My friend asked me why I had dumped my girlfriend
91.Complate the sentence with suitable verb form the list. We carried on _____ until we finished. E. working
92. Choose an appropriate modal verb to complete the sentence. We ______ taken a taxi when it rained. D. should have
93.Find a participial construction sentence from the list below. C. Waving their scarves and shouting the funs run into the pitch
94.Complate the sentence with one word. Did she _____you what happened? B. tell
95.Complate the sentence with one word. Don’t just stand there_____ something. E.Say
96. Find the sentence with the Complex Object. C. I let the blood rush into my cheeks.
97. Choose an appropriate article. John sat down on ______ bench nearest to the monument. E. The
98.Complate the sentence with an appropriate word. She was on stage______ performance. B. the whole
99.Fill in the sentence with an appropriate word. He is thought ______ a very good singer. D. to be
100.Complate the sentence with suitable verb from from the list. It’s important for me___time with any family. D. to spend
101. Choose an appropriate article. There is …. Dr. Kenneth Perch on… phone
102. Compile the correct word order to make an affirmative sentence. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 your matter none business is this of
E) 6 2 5 3 7 1 4
111. complete the sentence with suitable verb form from the list. Layla give up… when she had a baby
112. Choose the most appropriate order for adjectives. She gave me a … book.
B) small, square, metal, jewellery
113. Find phrases where the is pronounced as [зi] зи
A)the other way
114. Choose verbs after which both Infinitive and Gerund are followed by
115. Choose the wrong sentences from the list below
a) What do left in the fridge?
e) “Who do you want to be when you grow up?” “An astronaut”
f) What living person do you most admire?
g) What one of you borrowed my blue pen?
h) ‘’ Who are coming with you in the car?’’ Jane, Amy and Alex
116. Complete the sentence with the words: not \ beautiful\ house It’s ……
d) not as beautiful house as
f) not such a beautiful house as
117. Complete the sentence ______ are my friends
118. Complete the sentences with: who
c) …else knew of the existence of your plans?
d) …are you working for now?
e) “…are Paul’s parents?” “The couple next the door”
f) …knows what will happen next?
119. Choose the correct form of the verb to complete the sentence. I’m surprised Jack… … … the job
d) wasn’t offered
e) didn’t get offered
120. Reported speech “I love ice cream”, said Altai
a) He said that he loved ice cream
c) Altai said that he loved ice cream
121. Find sentences in the forms of Participle
a) The young men building our house with me are my brothers
b) The police found the money hidden in a disused garage
d) Having explained everything I want to tell you how sorry I am
g) He is a man loved and admired by everyone
h) Having been written long ago, the manuscript was impossible to read
122. Choose the noun of irregular plural nouns
e) Information, pajamas, pianos
123. 001 Unfavorable Accident People are very careless with money. One occasionally hears that dogs or even small children have eaten dollar bills. Goats are supposed to be particularly fond of them. Many people have lost their homes in fires which have also destroyed precious bundles of money hidden in mattresses. In this regard, banks are a great blessing because people no longer have to hide money in places where it can be easily destroyed or stolen. However, accidents still happen – as I found out my regret recently. I gave my wife an old pair of jeans to wash and went out to work in the yard. My wife usually goes through my pockets before washing anything but for some reason she did not think of it this particular time. As I was raking leaves in the front yard, I suddenly remembered that, there was a fifty dollar money order in one of the pockets of the pants I have given to her to wash. I dropped my rake and rushed into the house. But it was too alte. My wife told me that my pants had been in the washing machine for ten minutes already! I stopped the machine and pulled them out as quickly as I could. I nearly tore off the
Pockets as I frantically searched for the money order. Finally, I managed to find the soggy bits of paper which have once been a fifty- dollar money order. To my great disappointment, I discovered that all of them were bleached pure white.
- Where do people prefer to keep their money
- In banks
- What accident did the character of the story remember?
e) He had left the money in the pocket
3) Why did his wife go through his pockets before washing anything?
c) she had a way of doing it
4) Why did he immediately stop the washing machine?
e) he believed to get his fifty- dollar money order
5) Why do you think the fifty-dollar money order were bleached pyre white?
c) they were perfectly cleaned
124) 005 Useful Innovative Ideas Guy Jeremiah presented Aquafina. He argued that bottled water is bad for the planet, because each person throws way at least 85 empty plastic bottles a year. His intention is a bottle that you can compress and keep in your pocket. Then you take it out of your pocket and fill it up when you are somewhere that has drinking water, for example a gym, a school or your work place, or even a café which can give you a tap water. He tried to convince the Dragons by showing that in the UK more and more people are asking for tap water in bars and restaurants and are not buying bottled mineral water. He also had an idea of a phone app which could tell people where the nearest place is where they can fill up their bottle. Kirsty Henshaw’s idea was for a frozen dessert, which is a healthy alternative to ice cream. These desserts are low in fat, low in calories, and don’t contain any sugar, milk or gluten, or anything that could be a problem for people with allergies. The desserts come in different flavors, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Kirsty came up with the idea because her son is allergic to milk and in the summer he got very sad when all the other were eating ice creams and he couldn’t have one. Kirsty’s products are currently sold in a few health food shops but she would like to increase production and sell her desserts in big supermarkets. The desserts are called Kirsty's Freedom.
1) What was Guy Jeremiah’s innovative idea?
d) to clean the planet from useless bottles
2) What was his idea of using a phone app?
d) to get information about bars and restaurants
3) What was the reason of Kirsty’s idea to create a frozen dessert?
c) She thought of children’s health
125. Give the opposite of the word “consequence”
126. Replace the underlined words with an idiom. I can’t decide about that job in Paris
d) am in two minds
127. Complete the idiom with suitable key word. I wasn’t really sure, I guessed it, it was just a … in the dark
128. Choose the correct example for the sentence Grew is often used for the staff of…
d) a plane
129) Find the old word from the list below
130) Match the abbreviation with its meaning: FBI
d) Federal Bureau of Investigation
131.Choose the odd word from the list below: - Manhood
132.Choose the correct answer. It’s not a fair to make the cat …. in the car on such a hot day-wait
133.Complete the sentence with an appropriate conditional form. If it was snowing, we at home- would stay
134.Fill in the sentence with an appropriate word. The play is likely … by Shaw – to have been written
135. Choose the correct conditional to the following sentence. If Tom hadn’t gone to university he wouldn’t have met Sarah - Third conditional
136.Find the sentence with complex object-She was heard to laugh heartily
137. Choose the correct form of the verb to complete the sentence. We can’t get on the train yet. It is …. – being cleaned
138.Match the sentence with its correct conditional form. If I fail my exams, I’ll take them again next year- first conditional
139.Determine the function of the infinitive in the sentence.to understand the rule better I read it several times- an adverbial modifier of purpose
140. Complete the sentence with an appropriate pronoun. Young people …. need to get more involved in politics – themselves
141.Choose the correct variant.1/6 - a sixth
142.Complete the sentence with an appropriate word. … of her students went on to become teachers- Lots
143.Match the number with its writing: - three z over four x
144.Complete the sentence with an appropriate word. There were tears streaming down … side of her face. - each
145.Match the number with its writing: 2 865 – two thousand eight hundred and sixty five
146. Match the number with its writing: 62.3% of adults have false teeth- sixty two point three percent
147. Complete the sentence with an appropriate degree of adjectives. Among my family members, my mum is .. driver.- the best
148. Complete the sentence with an appropriate degree of adjectives. It’s been the … day in London for 35 years.- hottest
149.Fill in a suitable pronoun. What do you know about ….? – them
150. Match the sentence with its correct conditional form. You wouldn’t treat me like this if you really liked me – second conditional
152. Choose the correct form of the verb to complete the sentence. The price of petrol … about 15 percent this year
B)has been risen
153. Choose the correct answer. The head teacher requested that all staff… present at the meeting.
154. Choose on appropriate participial costruction sentences for the suggested one. I noticed that the door was open. I decided to go in.
A)Noticing that the door was open I decided to go in.
155. Choose on appropriate participial costruction sentences for the suggested one. He rushed out of the room. He was shouting at the top of his voice.
B) Shouting at the top of his voice he rushed out of the room
156. Choose an appropriate reported speech sentence. “When are you leaving?” my parents asked me.
E) My parents asked me when I was leaving
157. Complete the sentence with suitable verb from the list. I don’t mind … overtime during the week.
158. Complete the sentence with suitable verb form from the list. The manager let us … early on Fridays.
159. Choose an appropriate article. We go to … theatre about once … month.
160. Find the sentence with the Complex Subject
B) We are sure to come to the heart of the matter
161.Choose an appropriate reported speech sentences I have found my keys
D)She announced that she had found her keys
162. Choose an appropriate article …..women usally talk more tham….men a)the/the
163. Choose an appropriate article That’s not….Stephan Fraser I went to …..school with c)-/-
164.Complete the sentences with an appropriate conditional form.I…..with my parents if I didn’t have to a)would live
165. Complete the sentences with an appropriate preposition I had to get up …..the night to close the window e)at
166.Complete the sentences with an appropriate reported verb.Liz .us that we should come after lunch e)suggested to
165. Complete the sentences with an appropriate preposition .She’s just moved from her flat 38Azalea Drive c)at
168. Choose on appropriate partIcipial construction sentences for the given one.We rushed out of the room.We were shouting hurray at the top of our voice.a)Shonting hurray at the top of our voice we rushed out of the room
169.Complete the sentences with an appropiate preposition Don’t worry the exam will be over ..a couple of hours b)in
170.Match the sentence with its correct conditional form.If you could change one thing in your life what would it be a)second conditional
171) Choose an appropriate article. There was … serious fire in … block of flats in Glasgow last night. A) a/a
172) Match the sentence with its correct conditional form. Come and see us next week if you have time. D) zero conditional
173) Choose an appropriate article. My friend is … chef.I think he is … best cook in the world. B) a/the
174) Choose appropriate prepositions … our plans we’ll speak … them later. C) about D) as to
175) Gerund E) The washing machine needs mending F) The car needs repairing
176) Complete the sentence with an appropriate pronoun. … love watching fireworks, but the noise sometimes makes … nervous. A) We, us B) I, me
177) Sentence with reflexive pronouns. C) I work for myself. D) We did it ourselves. F) We got there by ourselves.
178) Choose appropriate variants to read a sum 8 x 7 = 56 B) Eight times seven is fifty six. D) Eight seventh are fifty six. 1
79) Choose correct reported speech sentences. A) She said she didn’t have spare time. B) She said that Jack had a new job.
180) Choose sentences with correct question tags. A) Mike hasn’t been to Rome before , has he? D)You know that man ,don’t you? B) We’ve met before , haven’t we? E)They didn’t have enough evidence,did they?H) You didn’t know he was a criminal,did you?
184. The correct proverb. Last year I worked very hard at my math and English. I spend all my time reading books and preparing for my entrance exams. My motto was_______ D. No pains, no gains
185. Choose the correct answer . Are these your pens?
D. Yes, they are me E. No, these pens are this G. Yes, they are my pens
186. The correct pronouns is: I drink hurdly---------- coffee. I just don’t like it.
187.Find wrong sentence from list.
A. She speaks French fluent
B. He play the gutar remarkable good for his age
E. Everyone says that he was now enormouse rich
F. I think you behaving very cowardly
188.Find the correct nouns. F. rainbow
189.Complate the sentence with appropriate pronouns____ ‘s the doctor ____ daughter is in this class. B. he,his G.She,her
190. Choose appropriate prepositions. jane usually goes to work ___ bike or ___ foot. A. on D. by
191.Find sentences with particple adjectives.
A. It was a record – breaking performance
B. I grew up in ear- making town
E. It was a long – lasting dispute
192. Choose the correct sentence saying the date.
B.Her birthday is on the ninth of December
C.Her birthday is on December the ninth.
1-ТЕSТ.КZ - Аттестация педагогов ОЗП НКТ
Образцы тестов для аттестации педагогических работников
- Только актуальные online тесты
- Тренируйся c 1-ТЕSТ.KZ к НКТ ОЗП ЕНТ МОДО ВОУД
- Поделитесь результатами в социальных сетях
1-TEST.KZ - решение для преподавателей, желающих повысить квалификацию и подтвердить компетентность в области педагогического мастерства. Предлагаем услуги по подготовке к аттестации учителей с помощью нашей платформы.
Наша платформа предлагает не только теоретические материалы, но и практические упражнения, которые помогут лучше понять и запомнить материал. Получите доступ к широкому спектру учебных видеоматериалов, презентаций и тестов, которые помогут вам подготовиться к аттестации преподавателей
Используя нашу платформу, сможете ускорить процесс подготовки и сократить время, необходимое для освоения материала. В результате сэкономите время и силы для решения более важных задач, включая работу и семейные дела.