- Six ears old
- Admire somebody or something
- Disease and proverty
- In 1791
- In Australia
- Very carefully, so that nothing is missed
- 1 and 2
- Cholera was said to spread by air
- Exact time when the disease was overcome
- To predict
- The average age of gamers has risen
- Because they will not require
- They will be able to
- Advertise their product while people play
Big city problem
1.People have to travel mostly-
To the city center
2.There is no information about –
Shift of majority of important places out of the city center
3.There is no information about –
The number of vehicles
4. One of the reason traffic problems –
The important places are in the city center
- They stuggle to survive difficult conditions
- They use the small
- They recordand learn from the past events
- To learn more
- Fossil means
An animal or plant from the past that has been preserved in rock
- Antarctica is a place …
Where one can hardly notice a great biodiversity
- There is no information about
- A true statement
A plan-eating dinosaur was less than ten meters tall
- The information omitted in the text
How the ice surface was affected by climate change
- The definition of the “edge”
The part of something that is furthest from the center
- The title for the second paragraph
How the black holes are formed
- Type of conditional sentence
If the Sun were ever to become a black hole,
there would still be no danger of Earth falling
into it The second conditional
- The title of final paragraph is
Time in black holes
- The false statement is
In space the only objects that can form black holes are large stars
It’s in ourDNA
- The main idea of article is
The importance of genetic and Mendel’s researches
2 . A true information from the text
A human may inherit 23 chromosomes one parent
3. The defition of the word ‘community‘
A group of people with the same interests
4. A false sentence
Each chromosome is around two metres in length
5. Tense and voice of the verb in the sentence
Inherited characteristics were combined to create
new characteristics Past simple passive
Discover of Schlieman
- There is no information about …
2. Unscientific means
Not in accordance with principles or methods
3. According to the text, the true statement is …
Heinrich Schliemann had excavation in Turkey
4. There is some doubt that…
Heinrich Schliemann”s work was inaccurate
5. People say Heinrich Schliemann …
Tended to lie
- The country seeing an eye contact as a sign being totally involved
2. The country considering “smiling” in difficult way than in Australia
- In the middle East eye contact is considered as a sign
of honesty and truthfulness between
A man and a woman
4. Problems with communication can arise when
There is a lack of understanding of the cultural norms
5. The best sentence summarize text
We can avoid cases of wrong communication
having awareness having of the possible
differences in expectations and behaviour
1. The best definition for extinct
Something that no longer exists
2. The dodo disappeared because of
Shortage of appropriate food
3. False statement according to the text
We could save the dodo alive
4. There is no information about
5. True statement according to the text
We don’t have anything left from the dodo
1. The main idea of the article is
About harm and nutritional value of sugar
2. A true sentence from the article
It can be difficult for humans to control sugar-eating habits
3. Definition of the idiom “have a sweet tooth”
To like to eat sweet foods
4. The tense of the sentence
It is difficult to control our sugar eating habits
5. Present simple active
Obviously, moreover, consequently, however, surprisingly, personally,
furthermore are … … Linking words
1. Choose the opposites according to the text
Consumerism – the ‘buy nothing’ trend
2. According to the text 1,000 is four per cent of
Average year’s earnings
3. There are two pieces of opposite information in the text
There appeared such trends as to buy a lot and to buy nothing
4. According to the text, during a year two You Tube stars managed to do
Clothes or electrical goods
5. False statement according to the text
The trend ‘buy nothing’ started in the USA
- The idea behind the text is
Get profit sharing underused items
- What does Uber offer?
Uber offers people to use their cars like taxis
- The sharing economy doesn’t means that
Some businesses are able to sell their product without taxes
- Which is Not true according to the contents?
Selling unwanted goods can lead to a bigger impact on our environment
- The main threat of sharing economy which does not have
to follow certain regulations
To be deceived and get imperfect goods
- Gabriela was frustrated because
She didn’t feel respect
- The text is mainly about
Cultural clashes while working
- Which statement is Not true
New Gabriela’s staff were not used to making decision democratically
- Hierarchical framework is when
Team leader and manager take control and give specific instruction
- According to the text Gabriela faced a challenge in managing because of
The Beach Boys
1.How many members were there originary in The Beach Boys?
-Five members/surf culture
2.What was their most successful single?
- Good Vibration
3.What facts proved their popularity?
–They could complete with the Beatles
4.What was the greatest achievement of the band?
–They have had 36 songs in the Top 40
5. What was popular as Beachboy in California in that time?
- surf culture
1.What was the rout of their journey?-from Alicanto to Galica
2.The fact proves the first part of the jouney was fine?
- the satnav took them to the door of their friends.
3. What happened with them on the way to the final destination?
- following the instructions ther had lost their way
4.Why did she say that the satnav was his new toy?
- because her husband wanted to follow its instructions.
5. What was the other problem they had during the journey?
- they had left their dog in café
Last School Party
1.Where did they have the party?- in the hall
2. What did she find funny?- Classmate’s party clothes
3.Why did Chloe start to cry? –Because she missed previous years
4.What did the head teacher tell them to do?- Not to be very noisy
5.Why didn’t she go to the party at Sam Carter’s house?- She was tired
Useful innovative ideas
1.What was Guy Jeremiah’s innovative idea?
- To clean the planet from useless bottles
2.What was his idea of using a phone app?
To get information about bars and restaurants
3.What was the reason of Kirsty’s idea to create a frozen dessert?
She thought of children’s health
4What was the difference between Kirsty’s frozen
desserts and ice-creams?
Frozen desserts are healthy food
5.What is the main idea of the text?
It suggests different people’s
Work –life balance
- The common think with all works from the text is
They don’t work frome home
2.The sentence with is not true
I works less now and gets more money
3.The text is mainly about
People with different working conditions
4.According to the text , solutions to imp… working conditions
To work for other freelancers
5.Freelancer is a person who: is self – emplayed
- Accor.g to the text , TGP is a location for:
Less than ten pyramids
- You are likely to find such a text in:
A geographical journal
- There is no exact about the:
The pyramids of Hellenikon
- The purpose of the article is to:
make readers curious about some facts
Farm boy and a little dog
- Why did the boy’s mother ask neighbors for help?-
- they couldn’t come back home
- People like dog because they –
- are genuine friends are hunters
- The boy take the dog home because –
- it has a broken leg
- How did his mother’s neighbors find the boy?-
- they heard the barking of the dog
- Why did the boy and the dog couldn’t come back home? –
- stone had slipped across the opening
The father of music
1. C-describes Mozart's life and talent
D. Mozart traveled round Europe alone.
3. A- how talented Mozart was
4. B- when he had already become popular
5.The year he died is ….
connected with creation of his best masterpieces
The Case for the Defense.
- Where did the murder take place?
(in Northwood Street)
- What was special about the appearance of an accused?
(he was too ugly to forget him)
- Who was the fourth witness of the murder?
(a person from Laurel Avenue)
- Why did the prosecution intend to call the witnesses of the case?
(They hadn’t forgotten the murderer)
- How do you think an accused might be punished for the crime?
(through death penalty)
1-ТЕSТ.КZ - Аттестация педагогов ОЗП НКТ
Образцы тестов для аттестации педагогических работников
- Только актуальные online тесты
- Тренируйся c 1-ТЕSТ.KZ к НКТ ОЗП ЕНТ МОДО ВОУД
- Поделитесь результатами в социальных сетях
1-TEST.KZ - решение для преподавателей, желающих повысить квалификацию и подтвердить компетентность в области педагогического мастерства. Предлагаем услуги по подготовке к аттестации учителей с помощью нашей платформы.
Наша платформа предлагает не только теоретические материалы, но и практические упражнения, которые помогут лучше понять и запомнить материал. Получите доступ к широкому спектру учебных видеоматериалов, презентаций и тестов, которые помогут вам подготовиться к аттестации преподавателей
Используя нашу платформу, сможете ускорить процесс подготовки и сократить время, необходимое для освоения материала. В результате сэкономите время и силы для решения более важных задач, включая работу и семейные дела.